About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Esther. I'm 20 years old and I've just started a job as a new graduate Registered Nurse. I'm also a dancer, and love thinking and reflecting about life.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gifts

Dancing has always been a massive part of my life, and from it, I have had many incredible opportunities and met wonderful people. Dancing is a form of expression, a way to create a world of your own. During my ballet exam, we had been encouraged to imagine a beautiful place and during practices, it had always been a garden. However the Sunday before my exam I was telling my church how I wish to dance for the Lord. This changed the beautiful garden I used to dance in into the Garden of Eden and it was an amazing experience.

Since then I have had to dance on stage a few times, and each experience was really special and I hope my dancing changes so I am dancing for the Lord each time. He is worth it and has given us all gifts that we can use to show off His wonders and praise Him.

Use your gifts for God's glory

No comments: