About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Esther. I'm 20 years old and I've just started a job as a new graduate Registered Nurse. I'm also a dancer, and love thinking and reflecting about life.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Mia's 1st Birthday!


This post will be different from my usual ones but its important. As it says on Bayla's blog, it was Mia's 1st Birthday on Saturday! She is such a big girl now!!! This blog is just posting some pictures that I took to show her special day!!! But are of Mia so should be shown to the world!

This is a picture of our (Bayla, Snusan and I) 
decorating the house like
 a rainbow!

Bayla beforehand

Mia's Friend Thomas

Mia's Friend Summer

Mia unwrapping presents!!

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Book! Cool!

Bayla's Present - my first kiwi - especially from Eketahuna!

Welshies Present - rainbow leg warmers.

Mia wearing our present! So cute!

A dolly! Her first!

Susan and Bayla watching her unwrap

Mia / Maz blowing out the candle

Mia and Summer playing together
Mia reading one of her cards. Notice she has a cup in her hand. 
She wouldn't put it down basically the whole time 
and Maz said she was likely to take it to bed with her as well!
Our adorable birthday girl! (she still has the cup)

So thats some pictures from Mia's Birthday party who is such an adorable 1year old!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mia!!! Yay, Happy Birthday Mia! (You should also note that it was Jemaine's bday as well - just had to point that out)

Can I also point out that her cup was mine to begin with ... aren't I generous?

I love those pics, Esther, they're orsum. I especially love the ones of Mia wearing the leg warmers coz she has such a cute grin on her face and the one of her reading the card because her expression looks like she's some old scholar reading it. She's so cute!

Wow. Ma's a big girl now. She has an age that is measured in years. How crazy.

luv ya
bayla
x0x0

essie said...

Very cool :)

Cassie said...

I remember meeting her for the first time as a new born, sigh...
My faves the leg warmers as well, that is the coolest present!
Mia you rock!